Monday, November 26, 2012

The game of world domination!


The game of Risk, that is.  I am not sure if I have mentioned this before, but Mr. Tea can be rather competitive. :-)

So, this weekend became the weekend of Risk. LOL  The kids took a bit of a hard learning curve, but are getting the hang of it.

In honor of DH's spirit of competitiveness, I decided to keep track of some of the things that came out of his mouth as we were playing.  They are as follows: :-)

**This is not "rolling for armies." (This was said while he was emphasizing not to roll the dice on the game board.)

**It's ALWAYS a competition with me babe."

**Your dice get rolled in the Yathzee box, NOT on the board! (see above)

**Cats are like dice, keep them the "f" off the board.

**They can lay down.  It's okay. (I was trying to get all my military men to stand upright.  Hey, I was getting board while DH was conquering the other territories. i.e. the kids)

**This was said directly to me during one of his campaigns: "I'm not stopping at Africa, I am coming right up your ass also."

Oh...there were others, but I had been laughing so hard I stopped typing them up. he he he

Next post will be about the buck and the doe that DH shot today.

No comments:

Post a Comment