Friday, March 9, 2012

Busy week!

I have not had much time to sit and think, much less write out a blog post. LOL

I do have to say that reading this article has got me in a very irritable mood!

Miller:  D.C.'s crime solution:  Be a victim

I have been reading Emily Miller's articles about what she has had to go through to own a gun in the District with great interest.  I am just an hour outside of D.C. and have to make sure I never cross over into D.C. when going anywhere since that would be illegal.

The fact that the District's deputy mayor for public safety and justice would say that you should just give in to a criminal is mind boggling!  How dare he say that I should just allow myself to be victimized!  I understand that possessions are not worth my life, but I will be darned if I will allow some low-life scumbag to take my hard earn possessions without some kind of resistance!

I am so tired of the criminal becoming the victim in this country.  To borrow a phrase from our friend Weer'd World:

"Carry Your Damn Guns!"

No comments:

Post a Comment