Sunday, April 15, 2012

Went to the range today....

Had a great time and even tried out some targets that DH printed off of some website he found.  (I will post the link once I get a chance to ask him)

I wish I could post pictures, but I seem to have misplaced my camera. :-(

It was a beautiful day at the range!  The range master was giving me grief because I never like how I shoot.  Of course, I had already heard all of the same stuff from DH.  I am trying to be less critical of myself, but it is hard. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I don't think any of us are fully satisfied with how we shoot. The best I've ever gotten was "not bad", at least in my book. At the match, I ROCKED the beginning of a couple of stages, but then immediately screwed up and ended the day with "not bad". Sometimes, I end a day at the range with "nothing to be ashamed of" just for a change. :)

    ReplyDelete