Sunday, December 16, 2012

Thoughts

I sit here thinking about going to work tomorrow and my heart aches and tears well in my eyes.

You see, I work at an elementary school.  Friday, I was still in a state of shock and disbelief about the massacre in Connecticut   That is no longer the case, and I am not sure if I will be able to hold back the tears tomorrow as I see all the students walk by in the halls.  I know I will be hugging every one of my first graders that I work with and thanking God that I am still able to hug them.  So many are not going to be able to do that tomorrow.

I am not even going to talk about anything political or agenda-wise at this time.  There will be plenty of time for that later, since we know there are those already on their soap boxes.  Some were on their soapboxes before the dear little babies were even removed from the school building!


No comments:

Post a Comment