Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Red Dawn (2012)

Last night was a movie night at the Tea household.  I was able to reserve Red Dawn at a Redbox location and made the family happy. :-)

While they watched, I watched and did schoolwork.  Yeah, not the best example for the kids, but I pulled the "I'm an adult" card and on went the movie. LOL

I was pleasantly impressed with it.  I vaguely remember the 1984 version and was not sure I wanted to see the remake.  Of course, since I only vaguely remembered the older version was probably a good thing, since I was not comparing the two. LOL

Of course, we spotted some tactical errors, or at least things we would have done differently, but movies are usually like that. LOL  Over all I liked the message it presented and will highly suggest it to others!


No comments:

Post a Comment