Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It was such a fun morning!!!

I got to finally "meet" my friend from A Girl and Her Gun in person!  She is as nice in person as she is online!

We got to meet up this morning since I did not have to be at school today.  Since weekends are always so busy, it's nice to get out during the week.  Plus, ranges are a bit less crowded during the week.

My friend was very nice and we had so much fun shooting.  So much that we are already talking about doing it again. Maybe we can even have lunch after next time!

She got a chance to shoot some different guns and I got a chance to experience a new range.  I really liked it and it is not that far from my house.  Farther than my trusty outdoor one, but easier to get to than the one in Centreville!

Wanted to post earlier, but after getting home, I needed to run a couple errands to get ready for back to work tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment