Wednesday, April 4, 2012

At the range today

Got another chance to go to the range this week. Oldest daughter wanted to do something today, but something that didn't cost alot. So I suggested that her and her boyfriend come out to the range for some practice, then to the house for a cookout. So we had plans set!

The range was nice. I am not sure if it was just a normal weekday or if the threat of rain kept people away, but the range was almost empty. Oldest daughter's boyfriend had never been to the range before, so gave some basics to him. He is familiar with rifles and shotguns, but not so much with handguns.

He was able to shoot both Glocks and my XDm. He said it was fun, so I have a feeling he will be coming out again soon.

My groupings are needing work, but that is just part of the process. That and my DH says I am too hard on myself when it comes to my shooting. LOL


Country Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment