Friday, April 6, 2012

Holster update.

I have been using my Old Faithful Holster and I must say I am liking it. :-)

Although I will always be a fan of my Remora, I like knowing that my holster is attached to my belt.  I also like knowing that I do not NEED to worry about where to put my gun if I need to use the restroom while I am out and about. :-)

I have also been using my DH's Galco to see how I like it's fit, but find that I like the adjustments we have made to my old faithful so that it fits to my body and the way I like to draw.

Anyways, just wanted to give an update on my holster issues.

Of course, after being able to wear my gun everyday during Spring break, it will be an adjustment come Tuesday when I have to go back to work and I am unable to carry all day.  But that is fodder for a whole different type of post. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment